Wednesday 2 March 2011

VO5 Hot Oil


Recently i highlighted my hair. Since i've had colour on it, my hair has become very dry, even curling with the straighteners was a task as my hair was so dry it barely curled. So i was on the hunt for something to revive my hair a little and give it some life, i then came across these hot oils from VO5 that where on offer in Boots for around £2.70. You warm the oil up under hot water and then run through your hair before washing for a few minutes. I can honestly say the difference in my hair was brilliant, it was smooth and had life back in it again, i can curl my hair now and it looks bouncy instead of dry and damaged! Let me know if you find any products that i might like for dry hair .
xx

1 comment:

  1. I often use this and I think it is absolutely amazing! This is the best product i've found for dry hair x

    ReplyDelete