Thursday 3 March 2011

Lady Gaga for Mugler?


So Paris Fashion week is in swing this week, with John Galliano dismissed from Dior, it now seems someone else has stolen the fashion spotlight - thankfully for him-. Lady Gaga stepped out on Muglers winter 2011 runway not only to direct music but to also look fierce in a statement white garment she strutted down the runway.

Lady Gaga tweeted before the show:

'I have a monster fashion announcement are your paws up? I'm so excited I might give birth to a machine gun.I'm making my debut as a runway model, walking in the MUGLER PARIS FASHIONSHOW 3/2. I directed the show music, previewing Government Hooker.'








Aside from Lady Gaga the catwalk collection was a very wearable one. My favourite piece was the Black shoulder padded blazer! Perfect every day wear....


I take no credit for any pictures featured. All picture can be found via Google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment