Saturday 1 August 2009

Hey everyone, i am new to this blogging obsession, however i do have a love of fashion and make-up, which of course many of you share! I plan on blogging regulary to keep you all interested and hopefully you will all follow!.

So i have just came back from the gorgeous island that is Ibiza!, heatwave over there which means i have caught a gorgeous tan which i am proud of. However as i normally wear NC20 in MAC it is to light now! :( buttt i found a cheaper alternative at the MAC store:


This is the blotting powder and is like a bronzer, i use it to contour, it is around £15, but it is definately cheaper than spending nearly £40 on studio fix products when my colour probably won't last that long.

I hope you spread the word about my blog!! ... Let me know what you are all using on your tans,

Loves.xxx


1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog sweetheart, i'm following it now :) it would mean a lot if you could check out mine! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete